November 9th - All GIRLS Ride!

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

maguar
Hangaround

Re: November 9th - All GIRLS Ride!

#16 Post by maguar » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 pm

The November ride was my first with the CU ladies last year. It's such a cliche, but it's still crazy how fast the time goes! I've been honored to ride with all of you. I'm excited to keep getting to know everyone better and join in on more crazy adventures :lol:

LadyGadget

#17 Post by LadyGadget » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:57 pm

It was nice to see you Maggie, even though it was a short time to interact... cool beans!!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Rollin on 3
CU Supporter

#18 Post by Rollin on 3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:14 pm

maguar wrote:The November ride was my first with the CU ladies last year. It's such a cliche, but it's still crazy how fast the time goes! I've been honored to ride with all of you. I'm excited to keep getting to know everyone better and join in on more crazy adventures :lol:
WOW! Are you serious? Wow, again! Time fly's when you are having fun. Here is to a new year with more memories to come.
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

Motomom
Emerita

#19 Post by Motomom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Rollin on 3 wrote:WOW! Are you serious? Wow, again! Time fly's when you are having fun. Here is to a new year with more memories to come.
Ditto!! 8-)
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

BigSky
Secretary

#20 Post by BigSky » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:28 pm

maguar wrote:The November ride was my first with the CU ladies last year. It's such a cliche, but it's still crazy how fast the time goes! I've been honored to ride with all of you. I'm excited to keep getting to know everyone better and join in on more crazy adventures :lol:
Yaaaa, Maggie! I'm so glad you found us, and it's been quite a ride! As Anamarie says, here's to even more memories! :dance:
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09