6th Annual Girl Power Ride Sat. June 22nd

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Rollin on 3
CU Supporter

Re: 6th Annual Girl Power Ride Sat. June 22nd

#16 Post by Rollin on 3 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 pm

It's almost midnight and I got some ducks in a row and can join. Yay see ya in the morning
*** Wear something purple if you have it. It represents domestic violence and Lupas this is the focus of the ride to support the 2 cause.
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

Rollin on 3
CU Supporter

#17 Post by Rollin on 3 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:56 pm

You ladies missed out on all the fun! But all that freeway riding I'm sore. Glad to see you Jen and Tina. Best part well one of them was me <<<leading the group from San Jose to Gilroy with CU Up front, yay
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

Motomom
Emerita

#18 Post by Motomom » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Rollin on 3 wrote:You ladies missed out on all the fun! But all that freeway riding I'm sore. Glad to see you Jen and Tina. Best part well one of them was me <<<leading the group from San Jose to Gilroy with CU Up front, yay
Yes, it was a total blast and was well worth me having to scramble like crazy on homework!! Thank you Jen for being my motivation to get my butt out there!! We got to spend a nice time with ladies we don't see often and met some more real awesome ladies like we did last year!! It was great work you did leading the group to Gilroy... thank you Anamarie!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!