Slaying the Little Dragon....again????

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Steve G

Slaying the Little Dragon....again????

#1 Post by Steve G » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey everyone. I missed the October group ride of the Little Dragon and really want to do it! Does anyone want to go out and do it with me?
So this doesn't get misunderstood to be a Curve Unit ride, please pm me if your interested and we can hook it up!!!
Thanks, it'll be way 8-) !!
Blackbird Steve

Motomom
Emerita

Re: Slaying the Little Dragon....again????

#2 Post by Motomom » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm

I would love to do it with you Steve, but this little lady here has a full plate until late December. And that seems to be filling up quickly!! :-?
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

maygoddess

#3 Post by maygoddess » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Steve...same here...I am slammed through Christmas with my job and other stuff happening...You may want to try and hook up with Dysturbed Ryders..that is their "playground" and I think ride it almost every weekend..they probably would not mind additional riders along for the ride! They rode with us and helped us lead and sweep..awesome folks!!!

Steve G

#4 Post by Steve G » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Awesome, thanks Tina and Patty for replying :grin: Yes, I may check out Dysturbed Ryders... then again I may just hit it up next weekend on my own, I have a sis who lives in Mariposa so I'm thinking I'll just make it a two day trip... Other than that, I'm open to riding all the time so keep me in mind when either of ya has some time :)
Oh, how do I get a Letter of Introduction from CU to Dysturbed.... hahaha lol jk :-P
Blackbird Steve

Fanny Fligurl
President

#5 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 am

I can hook you up w/ Disturbed Ryders via FB if you're interested. They run the little dragon all the time, so you'll be in good hands. Their head honcho Berto is super cool, and they love meeting new folks.

So sorry we couldn't accommodate a "Dragon Do-Over" this time around. As Tina & Patty mentioned, we're really good at over-extending ourselves on the riding front so we don't have a break until mid December. Weeeeee!!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Steve G

#6 Post by Steve G » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 am

Awe... thanks for thinking of me :grin: And yes, I would like a FB hookup with Disturbed... 8-)
Blackbird Steve