January 8, 2012 - Ladies Only CU Ride

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: January 8, 2012 - Ladies Only CU Ride

#31 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 am

Lorena wrote:New to the forums, but I'll be there to ride with you ladies!
Hi Lorena. Sounds like Jessica T. may be rolling out from Concord, so she won't be in Motown to meet you. However, are you comfortable with meeting in Ripon? Jessi H. is headed to my house Sunday morning in Ripon, and you're more than welcome to meet us here to roll out together. I'll PM my addy to ya.
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Lorena

#32 Post by Lorena » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 am

Yeah, that works out just fine. I got your address and I'll be there.

maygoddess

#33 Post by maygoddess » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Hurricane wrote:
Fanny Fligurl wrote:Please note the route & time have changed a tad. We're incorporating our famous NY Breakfast in Sunol and pushing the time back a tad to let the roads warm up. OP revised.

Ok so for those that have messed up browsers and haven't been able to access the site can you confirm new times for Sun since I'm not sure what the OP was and if the time posted now is the revised. May be riding out of Concord Sunday morn correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this would be "East Bay" right?? Haha anyhow anyone riding through or if there's normally a meet spot to into Sunol for you bay gurls let me know. Would it be Hacienda?

Hey Sister Jessica....sorry for my delayed reply...having complete technical breakdowns here with broken laptop, new laptop not cooperating and whew....anyway...I can meet you in Concord. Maybe AJ too..maybe Helena and champagne? If we meet up to head out that way, we typically meet at the Target shopping Center that is just down the road from the Pacheco Cycle Gear that AJ works at on Concord Ave..actually technical PLeasant Hill..but close enough.

Would that work for you? I would need to figure out the meet time so we have plenty of time to roll over to the breakfast meetup in time.

Let me check with Helena, Champagne and AJ and see if they want to roll out together as well...

PattyA

Motomom
Emerita

#34 Post by Motomom » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey Ladies.... Grasshopper here... LOL!!!

I GOT A NEW NINJA 250 yay!!!!

Ordered new tires that will hopefully be in and then on the bike by Sunday. If not, will keep sweeper driver company during ride.

Thank you ladies for your concern and I am looking forward to seeing y'all again!!

Curve Unit Rocks!!!
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

NinjaMama
Emerita

#35 Post by NinjaMama » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Tina,
Yeaaaaaaaay!
Hope to see you on two this Sunday!
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#36 Post by Hurricane » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 pm

maygoddess wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
Fanny Fligurl wrote:Please note the route & time have changed a tad. We're incorporating our famous NY Breakfast in Sunol and pushing the time back a tad to let the roads warm up. OP revised.

Ok so for those that have messed up browsers and haven't been able to access the site can you confirm new times for Sun since I'm not sure what the OP was and if the time posted now is the revised. May be riding out of Concord Sunday morn correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this would be "East Bay" right?? Haha anyhow anyone riding through or if there's normally a meet spot to into Sunol for you bay gurls let me know. Would it be Hacienda?

Hey Sister Jessica....sorry for my delayed reply...having complete technical breakdowns here with broken laptop, new laptop not cooperating and whew....anyway...I can meet you in Concord. Maybe AJ too..maybe Helena and champagne? If we meet up to head out that way, we typically meet at the Target shopping Center that is just down the road from the Pacheco Cycle Gear that AJ works at on Concord Ave..actually technical PLeasant Hill..but close enough.

Would that work for you? I would need to figure out the meet time so we have plenty of time to roll over to the breakfast meetup in time.

Let me check with Helena, Champagne and AJ and see if they want to roll out together as well...

PattyA
Sounds good sis! Got your PM and I will keep everyone posted asap on my spontaneous/last min butt haha
"When in fear, Shift a gear"

LadyGadget

#37 Post by LadyGadget » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey M-Goddess
I will meet up with you in Peasant Hell since we're going to Sunol.

Anamarie, will you meet up with the other girls in Tracy? I don't want you to be alone!!!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

sexy_raiderette
CU Supporter

#38 Post by sexy_raiderette » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

I don't know who I'm meeting up.before the.meet up but I will be there. ON TIME!!! No detours ala pay attention where ur goin dummy <---- referenced to yours truly. Ha ha DoH!
Daisy R
'09 Yamaha FZ6R....GRAB A FIST FULL!!!

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise." -Robert Fritz

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#39 Post by Hurricane » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 am

Sitter is confirmed!! Now just the wait to see if I get Sat off for pre-ride (pretty sure it will happen). Ladies I have a new person watching them now for me. She a good friend of mine, her name is Amy ill update admin and put in her number for Emergency.

Lorena

#40 Post by Lorena » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 am

Since I'm still new to group riding and the such, I wanted to touch base with the etiquette of filming the ride. I got a gopro camera over christmas that mounts on my helmet.

Since I wasnt sure and didnt want to step on any toes, is it common to ask if people mind?

Fanny Fligurl
President

#41 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 am

Lorena wrote:Since I'm still new to group riding and the such, I wanted to touch base with the etiquette of filming the ride. I got a gopro camera over christmas that mounts on my helmet.

Since I wasnt sure and didnt want to step on any toes, is it common to ask if people mind?
Feel free to film away girlie. We won't be topless or naked (at least not on the ride) so you're welcome to break in your new GoPro. Thanks for being so considerate to ask.
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#42 Post by Hurricane » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 am

Fanny Fligurl wrote:
Lorena wrote:Since I'm still new to group riding and the such, I wanted to touch base with the etiquette of filming the ride. I got a gopro camera over christmas that mounts on my helmet.

Feel free to film away girlie. We won't be topless or naked (at least not on the ride) so you're welcome to break in your new GoPro. Thanks for being so considerate to ask.
BahahahAaa!!!

Motominx
Contributing Member

#43 Post by Motominx » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 am

Ha ha, sillies!

YAY- yummy breakfast, all girls and 2012! BRING IT!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history"

NinjaMama
Emerita

#44 Post by NinjaMama » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Hurricane wrote:
Fanny Fligurl wrote:We won't be topless or naked (at least not on the ride)
BahahahAaa!!!
This looks like an inside joke!
:)
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Fanny Fligurl
President

#45 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 pm

NinjaMama wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
Fanny Fligurl wrote:We won't be topless or naked (at least not on the ride)
BahahahAaa!!!
This looks like an inside joke!
:)
S.
Funniest part is YOU WERE THERE. In fact, I believe the evidence is on YOUR CAMERA. LOL!!! OMG, I can't stop laughing right now....