Just in time for Halloween...

Enter at your own risk! Save yourself from mass emails and post your jokes in here. Warning- Contents may not be suitable for....well.....anyone!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

chiconaduc
CU Supporter

Just in time for Halloween...

#1 Post by chiconaduc » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg is invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what to wear to hide his head and his wooden leg, so he writes to a costume company to explain his problem. A few days later he receives a parcel with a note:
Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a Pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a Pirate.
The man is offended that the outfit emphasizes his disability, so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and note:
Dear Sir, Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part.
The man is really incandescent with rage now, because the company has gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head. So he writes a really strong letter of complaint. A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with the accompanying letter:
Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup. We suggest you pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your bald head, let it harden, then stick your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple.
Wren
Kiss French, eat Italian, ride British!

"Curve: The loveliest distance between two points." -Mae West

Motomom
Emerita

Re: Just in time for Halloween...

#2 Post by Motomom » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh my!!! That was so funny, my boss here at the college was cracking up as much as I was. In fact, as I am typing this he is muttering, "toffe apple, that's a good one!!" :lol: :lol:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

CrashDummy
CU Supporter

Re: Just in time for Halloween...

#3 Post by CrashDummy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 am

That was a good one.
How to make a small fortune racing ... start with a large one.

Go into a corner with a little less speed and come out faster