Big Sam's Ah-Coming

Enter at your own risk! Save yourself from mass emails and post your jokes in here. Warning- Contents may not be suitable for....well.....anyone!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Jackie

Big Sam's Ah-Coming

#1 Post by Jackie » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 am

A tenderfoot arrives in a western town in the 1860’s and goes to work in a saloon as a bartender. “If you hear that big Sam’s ah-coming, drop everything and run for your life,” the owner of the bar said.
“Who’s Big Sam?” the tenderfoot asked.
“Never mind, just drop everything and run as fast as you can.”
Two weeks later, a prospector runs into the tavern and screams, “Big Sam’s ah-coming.”
There is a mad dash as the locals scurry out of the saloon. When the tenderfoot finally realizes what’s going on, he panics and hides under the bar.
Pulling up in front of the saloon is a giant of a man, about eight feet tall, weighing 400 pound, and riding a buffalo. After the giant dismounts, he slaps the buffalo along the side of the head and says, “You sat here.”
The giant enters the saloon and walks up to the bar. “I want whisky,” the giant screams. When no one answers, he slams his fist on the bar and screams again, “I want whisky.”
The force of the giant’s hand causes the bar to break in half, revealing the tenderfoot, hovering in a crouching position and shaking with fear. “Whiskey,” the giant screamed again.
The tenderfoot's hands were trembling as he filled the whiskey glass. “The drinks are on the house,” the tenderfoot said. “Have as many as you’d like.”
The giant downed the drink, then placed the glass on the bar. “Would you like another drink?” the tenderfoot asked.
The giant thought for a moment, then replied. "I’d love another drink, but there isn’t time. I hear big Sam’s ah-coming.”

CrashDummy
CU Supporter

Re: Big Sam's Ah-Coming

#2 Post by CrashDummy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

That's funny.
How to make a small fortune racing ... start with a large one.

Go into a corner with a little less speed and come out faster

Motomom
Emerita

Re: Big Sam's Ah-Coming

#3 Post by Motomom » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Cute!! I like it!!! :grin:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!